Guidelines for Skin Care and Facial Plastic Surgery E-Visits
- Register via the “schedule appointment” link on www.drterkonda.com. You will be re-directed to Phreesia, the online scheduling program for my group, IMMUNOe. If you have any problems scheduling online, please feel free to call the office for help at 303-224-4711.
- Upon registration/booking, my scheduling staff will ensure that you are set up on our Patient Portal. Portal access will allow you speak to our providers, access to records, bill pay and scheduling. Before your consult, please upload photos of your face to the portal. These photos will allow me to give an optimal assessment during your consult, in addition to the evaluation over videoconference.
- Remove makeup and take photos in a well-lit room.
- Take the following views: front, right side, left side, bottom of the nose
- Take photos of any other areas of concerns, e.g. scars, wrinkles, lesions, etc.
- If possible, have a friend or family member take the photos.
- For your telehealth visit, we are using the Zoom Video Conferencing Platform. This is an extremely user-friendly video chat that is accessible from your mobile device, tablet or computer. The day of your E-Visit, the team will help with your initial connection, where you will be placed in a “virtual waiting room”. This appointment will be very similar to an in-office visit…. except we will be practicing the spirit of social distancing. We’ve made this process extremely easy for you to get connected. I look forward to meeting you!
- What can you expect from your E-visit? I will give you recommendations for a customized skin care regimen; noninvasive procedures; and facial plastic surgery (if you are interested). While you are home-bound, this is the perfect time to start taking care of your skin. My office can mail products to make it convenient and safe for you. You may pre-schedule injectables and other in-office procedures after April 15 with a 10% discount. In the event that the Covid-19 restrictions continue after April 15, your appointment will be rescheduled. If you are interested in surgery, I will meet in person when it is safe.
Your medical information is protected throughout the entire process with the use of HIPAA-compliant software, HIPAA-compliant internet connections, and HIPAA-complaint email. Thank you for trusting me to take care your face. Please let me and my staff know if you have any questions.
Here are some hints for great photos: