Guidelines for Skin Care and Facial Plastic Surgery E-Visits
- Register via the “schedule appointment” link on www.drterkonda.com. You will be re-directed to Phreesia, the online scheduling program for my group, IMMUNOe. If you have any problems scheduling online, please feel free to call the office for help at 303-224-4711.
- Upon registration/booking, my scheduling staff will ensure that you are set up on our Patient Portal. Portal access will allow you speak to our providers, access to records, bill pay and scheduling. Before your consult, please upload photos of your face to the portal. These photos will allow me to give an optimal assessment during your consult, in addition to the evaluation over videoconference.
Here are some hints for great photos:
- Remove makeup and take photos in a well-lit room.
- Take the following views: front, right side, left side, bottom of the nose
- Take photos of any other areas of concerns, e.g. scars, wrinkles, lesions, etc.
- If possible, have a friend or family member take the photos.
Your medical information is protected throughout the entire process with the use of HIPAA-compliant software, HIPAA-compliant internet connections, and HIPAA-complaint email. Thank you for trusting me to take care your face. Please let me and my staff know if you have any questions.